27 May 2015
The North East is such a wonderful place to live and work with a great community. And when I say the ‘North East’ I mean anywhere from Northumberland to Newcastle to Teesside and everywhere in-between.
Further down I’ve listed just a few Twitter accounts you might like to follow if you run a North East based business. And it you’d like to get involved in the various North East ‘Twitter Hours’ there’s a blog post here listing them all.
1. North East Tweets – Twitter hub for all things North East of England. Business, Sports, Events and News. Sharing info and interesting links. Over 34,000 followers.
2. North East Biz – Over 10,000 followers. Connecting North East Businesses.
3. Tees Tweets – Promoting the Teesside area. Send a message to promote your event or business. As of May 2015 there are almost 13,000 followers.
4. The North East HUB – Has a huge following with over 31,000 followers. Promoting The North East of England. Use the hashtag #NEhub with your tweets.
5. North East Connected – North East news website with over 5,000 followers and growing. You can subscribe for updates and send in your story.
6. Business Durham – More than 5,000 followers. Supporting businesses to invest, grow and expand in County Durham.
Want to add a link to your North East Twitter channel? Drop me an email and I’ll get it up.